Sunday, August 30, 2009
Here are my first attempts at using a Double-action airbrush to base coat some miniatures. Since it was my first attempt, I used my son's models (yeah, I know there goes that father of the year award). I've used it before, but that was pretty much just using it as a spray-gun. This was the first time that I was actually trying to control paint flow with the trigger.
It does take a bit of practice to control the paint flow, but overall I do like the effect. I expect that this will get easier over time. I think that the next use will be to apply a camo pattern to a valk (my son's... again)