Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I wasn't expecting the ...

Obvious joke, I know, but actually I'm excited by the announcement that Codex: Inquisition is being released next month.  The announcement says" You'll soon be able to field an Inquisitor and their retinue in any Imperial army in games of Warhammer 40,000"



So of course, the first question is, how will this work?  I'm expecting language like "An Inquisitor and his retinue may be taken as an HQ choice in any imperial army".  There will probably be options to take other Inquisition units from other parts of the FOC using the Allies rules. 


Among the things I'm hoping for are Inquisition Storm Troopers  to make a comeback, grav weaponry, and quirky Inquisition Wargear. In any event, I'm looking forward to this.

I must say that I hope this trend of embracing the digital editions as a means of introducing new stuff into the game continues.

No comments: