It's a new year so it's a good time to set some goals for 2015:
2. Build a couple of BA-10 inspired armored cars based on the same truck chassis to use as Tauroxes; Kinda the same deal as above but putting a troop compartment and turret on the chassis to use as a Taurox. I've built kind of the prototype here, it just needs to be a 6x6 and have a turret added.
3. Build two more of the Ragnarok pattern Leman Russes to run around with Pask, because one of these isn't enough.
4. Besides the above I might look at building a Russ that is not stock but not quite a Ragnarok, something that still says WW II Russian but will fit the 40K universe, like the Ragnarok. Also looking at building some basilisks.
5. Build a badass display board.
1. Repaint my Storm Raven for the scars.
2. Finish up a bike command squad with everything people love to hate: Storm Shields, Apothecary, and two more Grav Guns.
Finish up two Iron Priests on Thunder Wolves.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr Updates
2 hours ago