Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Coat Guard/Hot-Shot Lasguns



I picked up a box of the Wargames Factory Shock Troops to build
some great coated Guardsmen to use as regular troops alongside of my Vostroyan Veterans.   I built and painted up two models as a test and I think they The WGF bodies combined with GW arms and the Pig Iron Winter Militia heads make for some nice unique looking models.


 Since I used GW arms for these guys, I have plenty of the guns that came with the shock troops left over.  Obviously these would make great looking shotguns, but I've also been looking for a modeling solution for  a hot-shot lasgun -- by combining the shotgun with the muzzle piece of the Catachan lasgun I now have pretty heavy-duty looking lasgun.


 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you