Friday, August 31, 2012

Tale of 4(ish) Gamers -- Conclusion

Back in May, I entered into my FLGS's Tale of 4 Gamers contest -- 500 pts per Month up to 2000 pts by the end of Aug.  I haven't done the best job of posting my progress but I did complete the challenge.  In my case I used the occasion to get to some models done that had been hanging around for a long time.  Here's the result:  2000 (or maybe a bit more) points of Grey Knights:

Draigo and Friends, a Librarian, a squad of Termies, a squad of Purifiers in  a Razorback, a Ven Dread, a Storm Raven and a Culexus

Is this a competitive army?  Probably not but it sure is pretty, and it was a lot of fun to finally get on the table.

Oh and the challenge? I won, so I'm now the proud owner of  a special edition red GW Paint station.

No comments: